Extend SpeedFusion to Your Cloud
FusionHub is the virtual SpeedFusion appliance from Peplink. With FusionHub, you can establish SpeedFusion connections between cloud servers and physical Peplink devices.
FusionHub runs on nearly all mainstream virtual machine software including Amazon Web Services, VMware, Citrix XenServer, Oracle VirtualBox, and Microsoft Hyper-V.
What Can You Do With FusionHub?
- Make SpeedFusion connections to your datacenter or cloud servers.
- See the Web domains your clients visit and the applications they use.
- Integrate datacenters and cloud servers into existing physical SpeedFusion networks.
The Benefits of FusionHub
In combination with your virtual machine software’s high availability and fault tolerance features, FusionHub adds new capabilities:
Connect to your cloud server with the combined speed of all your WAN links. Enjoy faster Internet access by using your server’s high-throughput connection.
- Remote Streaming: Stream videos and transfer large files quickly, even in remote areas with limited Internet access.
- Combine Different Sources: DSL, MPLS, 3G, 4G LTE: use them all together to increase your bandwidth.
Combine any type of connection from multiple ISPs to create a highly available connection between your device and your FusionHub. This connection will provide unbreakable VPN.
- Packet-Level Seamless Failover: Even when a WAN link fails, your sessions will stay active. VoIP calls will continue without interruption.
- Cellular Backup Connections: Set bandwidth-limited links (3G/4G LTE) to perform hot failover in case your primary link fails.
Deploy on Any Cloud Server
Use FusionHub in private, public, and hybrid clouds. Deploy FusionHub anywhere at a moment’s notice. Establish as many FusionHubs as you need to support your customers.
- Local and Remote Deployment: Deploy in your local datacenter or remotely in a public cloud without needing new hardware.
- InControl 2 Centralized Management: All FusionHub instances can be centrally managed with a single interface with InControl 2.
FusionHub for Enterprise
Power up Your Business Apps With SpeedFusion
Combine multiple commodity links from different ISPs to create an unbreakable connection to your most important enterprise applications.
- Faster Applications: Access your applications using combined bandwidth.
- Session Persistence: Maintain session integrity even when WAN connections break.
- Pay as You Grow Pricing: Save on initial capital expenditures. Grow your network affordably.
FusionHub for MSP
Provide SpeedFusion Servers to Your Customers
Run multiple instances of FusionHub in your datacenter or cloud infrastructure to provide each customer with their own SpeedFusion-enabled cloud server.
- Add Value to Your Existing Services: Add SpeedFusion to your services to make them faster.
- Solve Connectivity Issues: Use bandwidth bonding to provide fast Internet to places with poor Internet access.
- Offer Unbreakable VPN: Provide highly available redundant site-to-site VPN connectivity using cheap commodity internet connections.
FusionHub and InControl 2
Infinitely Scalable Architecture
Deep Client Insight
In addition to the ability to organize your devices and FusionHubs, InControl 2 provides you with real-time client information. Gain insight into the domains your clients visit (e.g. www.facebook.com) as well as any of their applications that use data (e.g. BitTorrent, Skype).
This information can be displayed as a table, pie chart, or client connection diagram. On the client connection diagrams, information is made manageable using intelligent filters.
Unbreakable Connection to Cloud Resources On the Go
Faster Internet Access by Leveraging Your Datacenter
SpeedFusion as a Service
Try FusionHub for Free Today
Test FusionHub in your own equipment with a free 30-day trial and see for yourself. Our evaluation guide will provide the download links and the instructions to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the pricing model for FusionHub?
You can obtain a FusionHub license for a one-time payment, with InControl 2 management and software upgrades provided through an optional software warranty. The pricing is based on throughput and the number of peers supported. Please contact our Certified Partners for full details.
Q. Could FusionHub be installed in any cloud environment, even public clouds?
We plan to support public clouds. We will make the announcement as soon as public cloud support is available.
Q. FusionHub and the Balance both form SpeedFusion tunnels, when should I use which?
Use the Balance when you need a physical router, and when you need to bond multiple WAN connections. Use FusionHub when you need to use existing servers, and when you need to connect to private and public clouds. Please click here for more information.
Q. When I try import or run FusionHub on my virtual machine, I get the following error: “This kernel requires an x86-64 CPU, but only detected an i686 CPU. Unable to boot – Please use a kernel appropriate for your CPU”. What should I do?
This problem is resolved by enabling “Intel VT” in your computer BIOS. For systems running AMD processors, the feature is called “AMD-V”. You can configure your BIOS upon starting up your computer, before entering your operating system.
Q. How can I transfer my existing license key from one FusionHub instance to another?
Go to InControl 2, and navigate to Warranty & Licenses, release the key from existing FusionHub, and then import the key into the new FusionHub instance.
Q. Does Layer 2 PepVPN work with a FusionHub terminated VPN?
Layer 2 PepVPN will not work with the FusionHub terminated VPN.